Monday, March 5, 2012

Manna's OWN NOW Campaign

OWN NOW is the new Manna campaign to promote affordable homeownership opportunities and resources across Washington DC. The goal of the OWN NOW campaign is to inform DC residents that now is the best time to buy a home in 30 years; opportunities exist for people making as low as $13 an hour, interest rates are extremely low, and they can own for cheaper than rent!

OWN NOW has developed into a major outreach campaign with the help of Manna staff, homeowners and volunteers who are passing out flyers to individuals at metro stops and other public spaces to get the word out. In addition, the OWN NOW campaign staff have made presentations about affordable homeownership to the staff of various organizations and groups across the DC (schools, nonprofits, police, real estate agents, etc.) Since its inception, Manna's OWN NOW campaign has outreached to over 700 individuals and organizations. 

A key message of the campaign is that homeownership is attainable and manageable for prepared low and moderate income people. In the past 30 years, Manna has only a 2% foreclosure rate amongst its buyers, with no foreclosures for those who purchased in the last eight years during height of the housing crisis. This is a result of homebuyers education, low down payments, and fixed rate loans.

You can get involved too! Contact Sarah Scruggs, Head Organizer, at sscruggs@mannadc.org if you are interested in passing out flyers, or scheduling a presentation for your organization.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loan Opportunity Offered By Mr, Benjamin That Save My Family From Financial Bondage {lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com}

    Hello Everyone, I am Putri Adiratnaa single mom from Jakarta, I would like to share this great testimony on how I got a loan from Mr, Benjamin, when we were driven out of our home when I couldn't pay my bills anymore, After being scammed by various companies online and denied a loan from my bank and some other credit union I visited. My children were taken by the foster care, I was all alone in the street. The day i shamefully walked into an old school mate who introduced me to Daisy Maureen. At first I told her that I am not ready to take any risk of requesting a loan online anymore, but she assured me that I will receive my loan from them. On a second thought, due to my homelessness I had to take a trial and applied for the loan, luckily for me I received a loan of $80,000.00 from Mr, Benjamin. I'm happy I took the risk and applied for the loan. My kids have been given back to me and now I own a home and a business of my own. All thanks and gratitude goes to Le_Meridian Funding Service and for the help of Mr, Benjamin for giving me a meaning to life when i had lost all hope. If you currently seeking for a loan assistance, you can contact them via: {lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com} Or WhatsApp +11-989-394-3740

    ReplyDelete